This pack would benefit you if you suffer from any of the following:
- Gastrointestinal disturbances like bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhoea, reflux/heartburn
- Impaired immunity/ immune function
- Fatigue and low energy
- Low mood
- Poor skin quality / skin irritation
- Unintentional weight changes
- Autoimmune conditions
- Food intolerances
This pack includes:
- Beef Bone Broth contain many healing compounds including collagen and various amino acids. Collagen is essential for connective tissue function and acts to heal and seal the gut by restoring the lining of the gut thus making broth an essential food to consume if suffering with leaky gut syndrome or with chronic inflammation. Amino acids reduce gut inflammation and protect intestinal lining. Broth is also rich in minerals like magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and zinc which are mandatory for electrolyte balance/rehydration, cell membrane integrity and energy production. We have chosen the Nutra Organics beef broth because they are grass-fed and organic AND because they taste great.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a powerful Prebiotic! Prebiotics are a type of carbohydrate that the human body does not digest. It passes through the small intestine undigested and is fermented when it reaches the large colon. This fermentation process feeds beneficial bacteria colonies (including probiotic bacteria) and helps to increase the number of desirable bacteria in our digestive system that are associated with better health and reduced disease risk. We choose the Melrose apple cider vinegar because it is unfiltered and unrefined meaning it still contains the mother culture.
- Probiotic Studies have shown probiotics can improve digestion, help protect against disease, and enhance immune function. Strains of lactobacillus and bifidobacterium bacteria are the most commonly found and studied probiotics, as they can survive passage through your digestive system, including the highly acidic conditions of your stomach. We have chosen the Herbs of Life 55 Billion capsule because it contains strains of lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium lactis which have been proven to be helpful for a range of common health concerns. Some include; diarrhoea, constipation, respiratory tract infections, IBS, thrush, ulcerative colitis, atopic eczema, allergies, & post-partum anxiety and depression.
Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion is a high-strength probiotic formula that differs from many others on the market due to its composition of many strains in one probiotic formula. Herbs of Gold Probiotics contains a broad spectrum of 11 beneficial strains of good bacteria, each individual type of bacteria works to treat specific conditions. Constant research is linking your gut health to many different diseases and chronic conditions, and has associated gut health with the health of your immunity. Many lifestyle factors can contribute to an imbalance of your gut microbiome (community of good bacteria), probiotics can help restore the balance of the good to bad ratio of bacteria, improving gut health, and general wellbeing.
Directions of use: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your health practitioner.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (6 billion CFU)
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (5 billion CFU)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (300 million CFU)
Bifidobacterium lactis (2 billion CFU)
Bifidobacterium lactis (200 million CFU)
Lactobacillus paracasei (24.9 billion CFU)
Lactobacillus plantarum (15 billion CFU)
Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius (300 million CFU)
Lactobacillus gasseri (200 million CFU)
Streptococcus thermophilus (1 billion CFU)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (100 million CFU)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Health benefits: Herbs of gold probiotic 55 billion helps to maintain a healthy gut flora and is highly beneficial with supporting the immune system and the following gastrointestinal conditions:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Abdominal discomfort
- Reduced the risk of antibiotic induced thrush
- Contains strains that benefit inflammatory bowel disease
- Can improve some mental health conditions by improving gut health
Suitable for adults and children over 12-years of age
Melrose Apple Cider Vinegar is made by crushing organic apples to extract the juice, and adding bacteria and yeast to ferment the sugars in the natural juices into an alcohol then vinegar. This nourishing tonic is filled with vitamins, essential minerals, and beneficial bacteria and enzymes. The “mother”, which resembles the strands floating in the liquid, is thought to be responsible for the health benefits of the cider vinegar. Melrose Apple Cider Vinegar is not pasteurised or filtered, keeping the most important “mother” in tact.
Apple cider has been used for centuries for its healing properties and for cleaning and preserving, many studies have now proven its health benefits.
Directions: Add 1-2 teaspoons or up to 1-2 tablespoons in a glass of water as a beverage. Apple Cider Vinegar can be used in salad dressing, to pickle vegetables, to soothe a sore throat (dilute with water), applied to face to treat acne (dilute with water), add to a bath or foot soak, and add to all sorts of cooking.
Ingredients: Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, lactic, citric and malic acids, pectin, trace minerals, potassium, beneficial bacteria and enzymes.
Health benefits: Apple cider vinegar has been used for centuries as a health tonic, to pickle and preserve foods, and for a cleaning product. The tonic has been linked with the following health benefits:
- Lower blood glucose
- Immune boosting
- The “mother” strands contain good bacteria for gut health
- Aids digestion
- Diluted apple cider vinegar can be used to treat skin conditions such as dandruff, eczema and psoriasis
- Weight loss
- Lowers cholesterol
NutraOrganics Beef Bone Broth: uses organic, grass fed beef bones which are added to water and apple cider vinegar and slow cooked for 48 hours, allowing the nutritious collagen and minerals to be extracted from the bones. The highly nourishing broth contains essential amino acids, energy producing B vitamins, and immune boosting zinc. NutraOrganics bone broth is then refractance dried into a powder, ready for you to add boiling water to and consume right away, it is that easy!
Directions: Add 1 small teaspoon to 250ml of boiling water and consume as a nourishing beverage, or add to soups, stocks, stews, sauces and gravies.
Ingredients: Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth Powder (Beef Bones, Filtered Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Himalayan Salt, Hydrolysed Collagen) (90%), Tapioca Starch, Deactivated Savoury Flakes, Black Pepper.
Health benefits: Bone broth is a rich source of collagen and gelatin which have a powerful effect on our gut health by repairing the gut lining and protecting the beneficial bacteria (microbiome). Our gut health also greatly benefits our immunity. Beef bone broth health benefits include:
- Gut health
- Boosts the immune system
- Skin health
- Aids energy production
- Joint and muscle health
- Strong bones
Conditions that may benefit:
Some autoimmune disorders
Leaky gut syndrome
FREE SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA
This product is only available for purchase within Australia.