Come join us on the 13th of July for an up-to-date nutrition session on evidence-based nutrition practices for those with type 2 diabetes or interested in this topic.
This session will be held at the NEWSTEAD HALL 11 Birch Ave, plenty of off-street parking. Once registered further confirmation will be sent via email.
Who should attend?
Those who are interested in nutrition treatment and type 2 diabetes. Newly diagnosed, have had this condition for extended period and wish to learn more, allied health professionals and GP’s.
In this workshop the following areas will be covered:
- Defining: Lower carbohydrate, adequate protein, and healthy fat intake for helping with the management of Type 2 diabetes.
- Practical tips to help manage blood glucose levels that are going above and beyond the standard healthy eating guidelines.
- Understanding medications and relevant blood test results.
- Food label reading hints and tips.
- Latest supplementation in helping with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Help and goal setting.
REGISTER TODAY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT OUR FRIENDLY TEAM ON 63019096
(FACE TO FACE EVENT ONLY)